Manufacturing of stamping tools according to the highest industrial standards - our modern CNC machines and try-out presses provide the necessary background for preparation of turnkey solutions. The service portfolio includes tool machining, assembly, die try-outs, and fine-tuning as well as final commissioning. The broad machine park, utilizing the operating system HEIDENHEIN, allows us to deliver the highest quality in the shortest time. The seven 5 axis CNC machining centers with table sizes of 8000 x 4000 millimeters, which are able to handle workpieces weighing up to 45 tons, offer suitable capabilities for your projects. Furthermore, our spacious manufacturing hall with an area of 1500 m2 is equipped with five try-out presses, which are able to exert a force of up to 1200 tons. Together with our extensive know-how, we guarantee that every tool we deliver is precise, accurate and ready for immediate use.
- 1x PYXTUS 50.1_2800 - table size: 2800 × 1800 mm
- 2x PYXTUS 50.1_4000 - table size: 4000 × 2200 mm
- 1x LOIRE 800 t - table size 3000 × 2000 mm
- 1x ONAPRESS 1200 t - table size 4900 × 2500 mm
- Mossini 2500T – size of working table: 5000 x 2500 mm