If you have recently finished your degree and you are interested in working for a fast moving company, do not waste time and apply for the Trainee program in the MATADOR Group!
Our Trainee program is a development program for ambitious young professionals who want to work in the industrial sector. In one-year, each participant gains experience from various industrial areas, gets to know the corporate culture, work processes, and gains a chance to actively contribute in various projects. The goal of this program is to develop future managers for our production companies.
What are your benefits?
- You will spend more than 12 months rotating within our companies, where you will get to know our organization and processes
- You will be given the opportunity to be part of actual projects and make a real contribution
- An expert mentor will be assigned to you during the whole Trainee program
- We will develop your soft skills and ability to work in a team
- You will learn how to efficiently manage your time in everyday work related activities
- Do not forget to send us your application by the end of May. It should consist of your motivation letter and your curriculum vitae
- At the end of July we will let you know about how well you did
- In August the journey begins – welcome to the MATADOR Group family
If you are interested in applying for the Trainee program, please send us your contact information together with your motivation letter and curriculum vitae at email@example.com